Information ex art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
This information is intended to provide the user with information relating to the processing of data provided for the use of the "contact" form of the https://www.salvinaraniolo.com website in accordance with art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016.
1. Data controller
The data controller is Raniolo Salvatrice with registered office in Ragusa – Corso Vittorio Veneto n. 538 – (97100), mail firstname.lastname@example.org, P.IVA 00120290887
The data controller has not appointed a personal data protection officer (DPO or DPO).
2. Purpose of data processing
The personal data collected by the owner of the data controller are aimed at providing the user with an answer to the request sent through the "contacts" form, present on the website.
3. Legal basis of the processing
The processing of the user's personal data is lawfully carried out where:
- is based on the consent of the interested party.
4. Data retention
Your personal data, processed for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for three months from the processing of the request for information, sent by the user through the "contacts" form.
5. Disclosure of data
The collected data will not be communicated to third parties.
6. Rights of the interested party
Among the rights recognized to interested parties by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 include those of:
- request access to the personal data collected and related information;
- request the correction of incorrect data or the integration of incomplete data;
- request the cancellation of your personal data in the cases provided for by art. 17, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- ask for the limitation of the processing of user data in the cases provided for in art. 18, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- request and obtain that the user's personal data processed automatically and acquired with the consent of the interested party or on the basis of a contract entered into with the interested party are provided to the latter in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (right to data portability);
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by art. art. 21 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
- withdraw consent at any time, but only in the event that the processing is based on consent for one or more purposes and regards common personal data (such as date and place of birth or place of residence) or particular categories of data (such as racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health or sexual life);
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority and for Italy to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
7. Processing methods
The treatment is carried out through electronic tools), for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the current regulatory provisions on the subject.
8. Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
Failure to provide the requested data in the contact form makes it impossible to forward the contact request and therefore to receive the reply.
No products in the basket.